I Love My Results! This Place is Amazing! I Am Coming Back! - Kirkland, WA

Seattle Plastic Surgeon

My friend Kellie recommended Dr. Partington and his practice and I am so grateful she did. I am excited to come back. I love this office staff, it is so wonderful. I have small lips and came in for Juvederm to make them look youthful. I am 45 and the wrinkles are starting to show. I had Botox to soften my wrinkles on my Forhead and around my eyes. I look at least 10 years younger. I loved Sarah the RN. She is AMAZING and such a sweetheart. She has been following up with me to see how I am and I really enjoy having a knowlegeble staff and very caring one at that. I highly recommend them!!!

So, if you wouldn't mind coming back and fleshing it out a little: telling us why you had the procedure done, what it was like, and how your healing process progressed, we would be happy to add it to the Juvederm community.