Fit Health Nut: Getting Liposculpt with Fat Transfer to Buttocks --excited but Nervous! Kirkland, WA

Very excited to finally get rid of my problem...

Very excited to finally get rid of my problem areas and put the fat somewhere elsewhere that is needed--my butt!

I have a very square figure with no fullness in my bottom. I just want to be able to wear a pair of tights without having to feel like covering my but from embarrassment! :(

I live an extremely active and healthy lifestyle. I'm a dancer, I lift weights, naturally lower body fat. BUT all my weight goes to my midsection. My figure is boxy, no waist.

Getting rid of my love handles, and sculpting my waist/abs and back. Whatever fat gets scraped is going to be injected to my buttock.

Excited but nervous!! I am so worried about the recovery and possibly a significant asymmetry in my butt. If anyone has any tips or photos about their recovery, please do share! I'm needing to be bikini ready by October! Cheers!

When are you having this done?
Had it done yesterday, the 5th! Posting a photo now :)
Welcome to RS!

Update- 24 hours post op, sore!

Here's a photo of my result RIGHT after Doc had finished. I was still on the operating table.. wide awake and cheerful!

Had mine yesterday. I'm 62, so I doubt I'll like you (which looks very sexy). Yesterday was a killer day. I feel better today.
Yikes!! Yes I'm still having lots of difficulty just walking and getting comfortable. Still can't quite lay on my sides. We can get through this!!
Congrats on your new body! Happy Healing.

3 days post op

Wow I'm sore but I've managed to be up and walking, getting my own food,etc since the 6th. My procedure was the 5th, today is the 8th. I even showered yesterday.

My but and hips are veryyyy swollen and I feel like my a$$ is a shelf lol

Looking Fabulous Doll!
Thank you dear! I'll update soon with photos with my swelling gone.
YAY!! Thanks,i appreciate it. Happy Healing and get rest.
Dr. Marshall Partington

2 things: 1, I wish I had done it sooner, and 2, I am soo grateful to have found Dr. Partington--I'm not a stranger to plastic surgery so I can say you will be soo happy with him, hands down!!!!