Fit Health Nut: Getting Liposculpt with Fat Transfer to Buttocks --excited but Nervous! Kirkland, WA

Very excited to finally get rid of my problem...

Very excited to finally get rid of my problem areas and put the fat somewhere elsewhere that is needed--my butt!

I have a very square figure with no fullness in my bottom. I just want to be able to wear a pair of tights without having to feel like covering my but from embarrassment! :(

I live an extremely active and healthy lifestyle. I'm a dancer, I lift weights, naturally lower body fat. BUT all my weight goes to my midsection. My figure is boxy, no waist.

Getting rid of my love handles, and sculpting my waist/abs and back. Whatever fat gets scraped is going to be injected to my buttock.

Excited but nervous!! I am so worried about the recovery and possibly a significant asymmetry in my butt. If anyone has any tips or photos about their recovery, please do share! I'm needing to be bikini ready by October! Cheers!

Update- 24 hours post op, sore!

Here's a photo of my result RIGHT after Doc had finished. I was still on the operating table.. wide awake and cheerful!

3 days post op

Wow I'm sore but I've managed to be up and walking, getting my own food,etc since the 6th. My procedure was the 5th, today is the 8th. I even showered yesterday.

My but and hips are veryyyy swollen and I feel like my a$$ is a shelf lol
Dr. Marshall Partington

2 things: 1, I wish I had done it sooner, and 2, I am soo grateful to have found Dr. Partington--I'm not a stranger to plastic surgery so I can say you will be soo happy with him, hands down!!!!

Looking Fabulous Doll!
Thank you dear! I'll update soon with photos with my swelling gone.
YAY!! Thanks,i appreciate it. Happy Healing and get rest.
Would you mind sharing what Dr in Kirkland ? I'm in Seattle and don't really want to travel gl have the procedure. You look Great!
His name is Dr. Partington, located in Kirkland. Please pay him a visit!! Be sure to let the office know that Jelly sent you!
I will do that Jelly but first I want to thank you for sharing this information with me. This is do helpful because I knew there must have been someone in the greater Seattle area that is skilled in doing bbl. your results look amazing! I'm saving my money and expect to have bbl early 2015. I used to be a dancer but now am a teacher. Thank you again and I am following your progress.
I certainly will. Thank you again and happy healing . I'm no stranger to plastic surgery myself but I'm really inspired by you especially because I'm in Seattle.
Hey, how are you doin??
Hi! I'm fantastic! I was already back to working out at the gym about 2 weeks ago :)
Hi! How are you feeling? Who was your doctor? How much did it cost?
Hello! So sorry I neglected to reply to you. My doctor was Dr. Partington from Kirkland, WA. He is a perfectionist and works on many other pageant girls. Please pay him a visit it you're able!!! You will love him. Be sure to tell the staff that Jelly sent you!
Had mine yesterday. I'm 62, so I doubt I'll like you (which looks very sexy). Yesterday was a killer day. I feel better today.
Yikes!! Yes I'm still having lots of difficulty just walking and getting comfortable. Still can't quite lay on my sides. We can get through this!!
I'm trying to stay off my sides too as he grafted fat there too. When the pain Mede wear off I have been taking Tylenol. Saving the OxyContin for night. I meant I doubt I'll look like you. Lol - unintentional insult. Thank you oxy!
Good! I tried as much as possible to stay off the narcotic pain meds. No good for ya especially with how much other crap is in you from the procedure. Be sure to cleanse all the meds out of your system'!
Oh & it's ok I wasn't insulted at all :)
So you're back to working out? Good for you. I gotta get back to the gym, but I want to wait another week, which will make 6 weeks for me. Are you still lovin' your shape?
It will also be 6 weeks for me in about a week. I'm still wearing a compression garment but I'm able to exercise. Now that swelling has subsided I can see the final results moreso--and yes I'm still lovin' it! It's not an extreme change but it's definitely and improvent. I am so much more confident now and I have been able to wear things I normally would not (form fitting dresses).
Congrats on your new body! Happy Healing.
Thank you so much!!!
congrats!! Keep us posted!
Happy healing. ! Get some rest! Welcome to bootay land !
When are you having this done?
Had it done yesterday, the 5th! Posting a photo now :)
Welcome to RS!