Upper Eyelid Revision by an Amazing Dr - Kirkland, WA

Dr Partington and his staff exceeded my...

Dr Partington and his staff exceeded my expectations! I was greeted with a genuine, warm, smile from every staff member each time I entered their (beautiful) office. [I was especially anxious on surgery day, having already had eyelid surgery done in November, by a Bellevue cosmetic surgeon who BURNT my right eyelid, among a few other things, including a very unprofessional staff] But Dr P & his staff put me right at ease, & gave me the reassurance that I needed-to trust that I'd have the desired result when I woke up, this time, and that I was in great hands! Dr P was so great about going over every small detail at my consult as well as right before beginning surgery. I had complete faith in him and his staff.

Surgery went great, and recovery has been a million times better than the original eyelid surgery. Dr P is an exceptional surgeon who pays attentions to detail!. I would HIGHLY recommend him & his staff to anyone looking for an overall great experience- from the waiting room to the operating table to post op visits! I would send my own mother, best friend, or anyone else I care for, to him, with FULL confidence in an excellent result/experience! I am only 3 days out & can already tell that the 'issues' from prior surgery [DIFFERENT SURGEON] have been resolved and I'll be healed in no time!

I will definitely be going back for any future surgeries!!! Be prepared to feel like you are their only patient, as they give you the undivided attention you should receive when making a life changing decision-They excel at hospitality and compassion!!

I had remaining excess skin removed and scar tissue from the burn- I'm extremely happy with the results now!! Thanks :-)
What did the scar tissue look like or feel like? I have an issue with one eye and might need a revision sometime soon. Thanks.
Happy for you. What type of revision did you have? A bleph redo or something for the burned lid? Or maybe something for asymmetry?
Seattle Plastic Surgeon

I have had a few other elective surgeries over the years, with other Dr's. And while 2 of my 3 experience were 'good' (no complaints).. Never have I felt so much compassion and genuine kindness, as a patient. All of the things that mattered to me, leading up to surgery; prompt appointment times, friendly staff, thorough consult, honesty regarding wether or not revision would work/was necessary, Dr P and staff delivered! Pre op, surgery day, and post op couldn't have gone more smoothly! I am a person who writes yelp reviews almost every time I go out to eat, or have any type of service done, I am picky and can be hard to please. I can say, whole heartedly, that there is not ONE thing I would have changed, or wished went differently during this entire experience! 5 STARS ALL ACROSS THE BOARD!