Coolsculpting...cant Wait to See Results! - Kirkland, WA

Two weeks ago I had coolsculpting with at Dr Voss...

Two weeks ago I had coolsculpting with at Dr Voss office. I have been wanting to do something about my love handles for years but have not wanted to go through with surgery. I do work out 4 times a week and consider myself to be pretty in shape. I heard about the treatment from a friend and went in that week for a free consultation. Three days later I was having the procedure done. It was a little weird at first. A lot of suction and the first five minutes are a bit uncomfortable, but after that its not bad. The only thing that hurt was the 45 second "massage" that is done right after the procedure. Massage is not the best word for it, as it doesnt feel good at all! Ill admit it was more painful than I expected. Once the massage was done I experienced a little discomfort for the next 3-5 minutes. After that, it was fine. I was red and swollen immediately after the procedure. I wore yoga pants for the next few days because they were more comfortable than jeans. My skin felt numb and bruised all at the same time. Nothing horrible, but when my husband or son touched the area I definitely jumped. After the first week the slight bruising and puffiness was gone. It was not quite as tender but it did still feel numb. This week I started feeling a little itchy and having little spots that will feel like I am getting poked with a hot needle. It lasts for maybe a second or two and then goes away. I dont consider the treatment to be painless, but its not as bad as what ive read online. I worked out 2 days after my treatment and have been working out since. It did feel nice to have a tight tank top on while I was jogging but had I done it without I would have been just fine. Im excited to see my results. Hopefully just in time for summer! Ill keep posting my progress. Im sending my mom in this week. They are having a bunch of really good specials right now and im thinking this will be a very nice mothers day present for her!!!

Kirkland Dermatologic Surgeon

Thanks for your review! It is so insightful. Do you have any before and after pictures? I am so glad you had a great experience!

Hi there, thanks for sharing your experience with us. Have you seen any results yet? Please keep us updated on your progress.