No More Baby Belly! - Kirkland, WA

I have a 5 month old baby and have been working...

I have a 5 month old baby and have been working out 4 times a week trying to get back to my pre pregnancy body. Im almost there but my lower abdomen is just not what I want it to be. Four weeks ago I had a consult and had the treatment done the same week.

I have read that procedure was uncomfortable, and it wasnt as bad as I expected. The "massage" portion is a bit painful but only lasts about 45 seconds. Other than that I had some mild bruising and some tenderness. I was a little swollen but that went away after the first week. At 2 weeks I felt itchy and numb still but it was much better. It still was a little tender to the touch but was quickly resolving. At week 3 I was pretty much healed. I did go right back to working out afterwards. I thought it would hurt but actually wasnt bad. Im starting to see results already and its only been 4 weeks. They told me I wouldnt get my full results for about 8 week and I cant wait to see my end results. I would totally recommend the treatment to everyone. Melissa at Dr Voss office was absolutely wonderful. She made me feel very comfortable and answered all of my questions before we started.

Kirkland Dermatologic Surgeon

I also had the procedure done with Melissa (Dr Voss office) last month. Went as expected, Melissa explained to me EXACTLY what to expect. She is awesome! It was not as bad as I was thinking. Three weeks have gone by and I am beginning so see some results!! I still feel some numbness in parts of my belly (did upper and lower abs, one big, one small applicator). The first and second days were the worst, I looked 9 months pregnant, could not bend and touch my feet without feeling pain and sleeping was a bit uncomfortable, but then my stomach started to look less bloated as days went by. I went back to the gym 3 days after the procedure. Cannot wait to see the full results! So far so good!

Hi there, thanks so much for sharing your experience with us, I'm glad everything worked out well for you. Please keep us updated as your results progress.