Dr. Partington and Team Enabled Me to Truly Be ME Again - Kirkland, WA

Seattle Plastic Surgeon

I was given the name of Dr. Partington from my Medical Provider, Regance BlueCross BlueShield. I struggle to write this review for the words of gratitude and endless appreciation for Dr. Partington and team will never suffice to just how incredible this experience has been. I am 23 years old and just had a breast reduction. To begin this process I was beyond just scared, I had to really evaluate what I was doing, why I was doing it, would my family approve, and how could I even begin to wrap my head around plastics at such a young age. The questions, concerns, and nerves, were endless. This process began my senior year in college, I was 20 years old. As soon as I walked into the office I was swept off my feet, my mother (an RN) was unbelievably supportive and came with me for the first consultation. Dr. Partington was so impressive with his consultation my mother said, "he is your doctor, he will do this procedure." Dr. Partington within 20 minutes of speaking to me put all my nerves, my concerns, my everything, at ease. I was doing this procedure for me, he said, and that's what has stayed with me through these years. This procedure was and is for me. I have struggled with back problems as well as the simple frustrations of buying clothing and simply trying to be proportional. Dr. Partington let me express my thoughts and aspirations and simply understood me. Since the consultation in 2011, I just had the surgery early February 2013. The time gap was my decision. I graduated college then was moved out to CA. I was and am so impressed and connected with Dr. Partington that while living in CA I still went to him in WA to have such a personal procedure performed. The team behind Dr. Partington also went through so much for me. Paperwork after paperwork, after phone call, the team never once gave up on me or my needs. The team is so friendly, helpful, and so genuine, they alone made this two year trek seem flawless. Sitting here at the tail end of my recovery I am in tears with pure joy and sincere gratitude to Dr. Partington and team. The procedure went perfectly, the recovery was great, and the healing scars leave me speechless, for they are so beautiful and for lack of better words are flawless. The work Dr. Partington did is so picture perfect, I can hardly believe it. I love my new look and my breasts no longer define me, they simply are proportional to me, enabling me to continue to grow physically and mentally as a young woman, who has always been confident, but now I am truly confident inside and out. And for that I owe it to Dr. Partington and team. The work they put fourth and the end result, I could never express just how thankful I am.