The Best in Washington - Kirkland, WA

I asked my friends, and friends of friends who had...

I asked my friends, and friends of friends who had undergone breast augmentation, from Washington as well as Miami Florida. I heard over and over again, that he is simply the best and has the best results. I read articles and reviews and went to multiple online sites for surgeons in Bellevue, Seattle, Miami and California. I wanted to know about recovery time frames, where the incision is made for the implant into the body, before and after photos and the cost. I decided to go in for a consultation. I waited about a month and called back after a friend had gone and was completely happy with her results. My friend picked me up, took care of me for the next 2weeks while I recovered.

I have had compliments and a greater self confidence since the surgery. The size is appropriate even though I initially wanted to go larger than 400cc. I love the way I look in a bathing suit, the way my dresses fall and most of all the full capability to continue to play golf, snowboard, participate in cross fit and run without a though of hesitation.

My girlfriends all asked me who did the surgery, how much, how long did it take to recover, etc. I just tell them to go in for a free consultation and see if it is right for them, however if they decide to do it, they will look amazing!

Seattle Plastic Surgeon

My before and after photos explain it all. I look amazing and I am very happy with the results as well as the care and professional guidance Dr. R provides with this major decision.

Thanks for sharing here on RealSelf. It's great that you were able to get such awesome results! We'd love to see your before and after photos if you feel comfortable posting them.