Sientra HP 385cc BA + Lipo Around the Waist Areas - Best Decision Ever! - Kirkland, WA

I was always good with my breast size and my body....

I was always good with my breast size and my body. I've always been athletic, so I never really entertained the idea of doing a BA or lipo/ contouring on my waist area. These 2 procedures were a "nice to have" ideas. Might be my middle age crisis having hit my 40s, but I decided to go for it.
I'm 5'5, 112 lbs. Pre-BA, I measured 32A/B, now I'm measuring 32DD at VS and Nordstrom (2 months post-op). I can't believe how great this all turned out. Far exceeded my expectations!!! My Lipo around the waist area has helped contour my shape, I can't believe how much my body looks now having more of an hourglass shape. Can't believe how good my clothes look on me these days! Although like most, I wish I had gone a little bigger on the size of the implants!
Recovery on the BA was easy. I honestly thought it'd be like childbirth experience. Can't help but think why did I wait this long to get this done??? Could've had more years to enjoy the girls!!!
On the waist lipo, the toughest part was having to wear that tight undergarment (stage 1). But then again I've always hated anything tight on my body. The discomfort from this was a little more than I expected. But even right after the surgery, I've been amazed at how good my shape looks now. This surgery's definitely taken my body to new heights I never thought possible! Totally worth everything!

Almost 3 months post op

Still healing. Can't believe it's been almost 3 months since BA and lipo. I am fully back in my workout routine, doing full cardio exe. and strength training.

I stopped wearing stage 2 undergarment during the day, just at night. Doctor's office advised that I reached the minimum time requirement but my lipo areas are still a little tender so I continue it wear it half time. The scars are healing. Apparently I am still swollen from lipo in the abdomen area. I honestly can't even tell. I feel my skin and muscle only.

For my BA, I wear sports bra at night, just feels more comfortable. Very happy with the results. Can't wait to get clearance to start shopping for new bras!

Pic

One more pic - almost 3 months after surgery. Life is good!!!

Seattle Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Partington is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! He has far exceeded our expectations. The results of my BA and lipo were much more than we could've imagined. His work absolutely shows his incredible expertise as a plastic surgeon. From the consult to the operating room, to post-op treatments - he and his staff showed such a high level of professionalism. He spent easily 2 hours with my husband and I at 2 diff. consults. He took his time to answer all our questions. He was caring, kind and no doubt an expert in his field. The whole staff was really great too. They were always so friendly and caring. It's from the big things to the smallest details - we got a personal call from Dr. Partington himself checking in on me the first night home after the surgery, and received a hand-written thank you note in my first post-op visit along with a gorgeous flower arrangement wishing me a speedy recovery. What can I say???? Amazing physician and staff through and through!

Congrats! They look great!!!
Pics lady!
Added a few. Should've taken more photos from the start!
Your stomach looks so awesome!!!!
Thanks!
Congratulations! I bet you look like 30 instead of 40 years old! Glad your recovery was smooth. It sounds like any discomfort was totally worth it. Thank you for sharing your story with us on RealSelf!