Replacing Saline Implants with Silicone Implants- Much Improved! - Kirkland, WA

One of my 14 yr old saline implants had recently...

One of my 14 yr old saline implants had recently ruptured and left me lopsided, so I was looking to replace both with silicone implants. Between my old doctor's file and great consultations with Dr. Windle, we were able to find just the perfect replacement size! The new silicone implants feel much more natural and are much better placed than my previous implants. My recovery was so much easier than the first time. By 24 hrs, I was feeling like a normal person, and by 48 hrs I was hanging out with my friends feeling great! Working with Dr. Windle and his staff helped me to pick just the right replacement size and type. I felt very comfortable and understood during each appointment. I am now over 1 month post-op and could not be happier with my new implants.
Kirkland Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Windle has a wonderful bedside manner. He has a great mix of laid back style and honest caring. I always felt that he really cared and wanted to fully understand what I wanted from each appointment before my procedure and afterwards as well. He even called me personally before the weekend to be sure that I was doing well and to make sure I had no questions or issues before the weekend! He has lots of great experience and is a leader in the field with new procedures and products!

Welcome and thanks so much for sharing your experience with us.

So glad everything went well for you. We'd love to see ebfore/after photos, if you have any you feel comfortable sharing!