created an unnatural shape in one breast. - BA - Kirkland, WA

I cannot recommend this doctor for several if the...

I cannot recommend this doctor for several if the following reasons:

- After the initial hour-long $105 consultation, the additional consults with him were rushed. He was impatient with my questions, answering often with "I don't know."

TIP: Go to a PS who allows time for your questions and answers thoroughly- he should be an expert.

- Size of implant chosen for me was although "proportional" to my body, too large for my taste.

TIP: You are the patient and size is subjective - be firm in your choices and if he doesn't communicate well with you- go to a doctor who will listen.

- Scars were uneven, not in the crease, and created an unnatural shape in one breast.

TIP: Look at his work. Is his website up-to-date? Does he utilize modern technology and strategies?

- The after-care was non-existent. He called with the mandatory phone call after surgery and then left for two weeks on vacation. I could only email the two girls at the front desk who would then "relay" the questions to him. I resorted to calling two other doctors for my questions.

TIP: You are paying for after-care! The doctor should be present, willing to answer questions after the surgery, and not too busy to do so!

- He works out of 3 clinics: one in Everett (consults and injectables), one in Kirkland (consults and surgery in an impressive operating room) and Overlake Hospital. This amounted to my not knowing why he clearly specialized in as it appears - everything?

TIP: Find a PS who works from one organized location with a steady group of staff who reflects him in a positive manner and reaffirms that you've chosen a doctor to whom specializes in your area of need! No doctor does it all- and does it so well. That's just money.

- Let's not forget: $7,500 for saline implants.

Tip: Enough said. Money does not equate to good work, stellar service, specialized team on-site, or patient after-care. My scars aren't pretty.

Update...

So after the initial months following my BA replacement - the doctor was quite attentive as I had expressed concern in some areas. The girls were also caring and the staff professional.
Kirkland Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Pratt is a cautious and caring doctor.

Thank you for your helpful tips...very much appreciated! What type and size implants did you get? Did you end up getting a revision with the same doctor?