love love love - Kirkland, WA

I'm a recovered patient of Dr. David Pratt and...

I'm a recovered patient of Dr. David Pratt and couldn't be happier with my surgery experience! Surgery can be scary (not knowing exactly what the outcome will be) but in the office of Dr. Pratt, I felt extremely comfortable and well taken care of. The staff was very attentive, helpful and understanding of my concerns (they must have answered 20 emails from me before I had even had my operation). I underwent a Breast Augmentation at the beginning of this year and am astounded by my results! (390-410 cc's Saline/Sub-glandular placement) and the outcome is WOW! I can't even believe they aren't real. Their curve, placement, feel and overall look are perfect, and I mean PERFECT. My recovery was quick, and without any real complications. The best part of all is now when I see myself in a mirror, I see what I always saw in my mind. I look how I feel and I know I feel as good as I look!
Kirkland Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Pratt really knows his stuff! I am extremely pleased with my experience :)

And congrats on booking your surgery! Hope you heal well and are as pleased with your result as I was!
Thank you! I've been more than pleased with my results. I had my One year post-op today and everything is in tip too shape! I couldn't be happier. LITERALLY no one can tell they are fake (unless the see my scars). They feel completely real and look like I was born with them :) I guess that's what everyone hopes for right? I was very lucky but credit my doctor!
Congrats in your new ladies! :)
On* hope your healing process wasn't too bad