Wonderful and Gifted Plastic Surgeon! - Kirkland, WA

Where do I begin? I have had weight issues my...

Where do I begin? I have had weight issues my entire life. I had a lap-band in 9/07, I was in a major car accident 4 months later, I had back surgery because of this accident, and I was diagnosed with Hasimoto’s disease. This had a negative impact on my overall health and mental wellbeing. I wasn’t in a good place. I knew that I was going to struggle the rest of my life with my weight.

I decided to have liposuction on several areas (my outer thighs, hips, and waist) to use as a tool, to help concur a healthier lifestyle.

Dr. Partington was an excellent jump start to my overall health. I have never been so excited to go see a Doctor. I knew this was going to be a positive and life changing experience. Dr. Partington and his staff made me feel very comfortable, they had every base covered and I appreciated the honesty and professionalism they provided. Rachel is one of the sweetest, most helpful, and best nurse assistance you will ever meet. Dr. Partington is a gifted plastic surgeon. He has wonderful bedside manners and treats you like an individual and not just a number. He is very compassionate, concerned about you as a person, your journey and your final result. I recommend Dr. P to everyone I know. Having a connection with your surgeon is very important. It was so much better than I anticipated and a fabulous experience for me. I will be back for additional lipo in other areas.

Within 2 days of the surgery I stepped in front of the mirror and saw immediate changes and I loved it! I have a waist again and where it is supposed to be! I’ve managed to drop almost 35 pounds since the surgery and besides the pounds I was able to drop 2 pants sizes! I am more motivated to working out and eating right. Remember to be prepared, set your expectations and be well informed. Dr. Partington is providing you a new outlook on life, now all you have to do is take care of it. You are the one that is responsible to take care of the end result. You will not regret choosing Dr. Partington.

Seattle Plastic Surgeon

Jump Start a healthy lifestyle.

Thank you so much for your review Kellie!  It sounds like you had a rough period of time you went through but you have an awesome attitude and know how to enjoy life.  I am glad that you are so happy with your surgery.  :)

Kate

Welcome to RealSelf, Kellie! Congratulations on all the positive changes you've made in your life. It sounds like you're a very brave and determined person for all that you've been through.