Life Changing Breast Lift! - Kirkland, WA

I had considered breast augmentation for years and...

I had considered breast augmentation for years and had met with several doctors before Dr. Partington was recommended by a close friend. I was concerned about the vanity of cosmetic surgery and also the surgical procedure itself (I had two children naturally and no experience with medical procedures). Dr. P. and his staff were absolutely amazing every step of the way! After pregnancy, weight gain/loss, and years of nursing, my breasts were embarassing, saggy, and super uncomfortable to lug around. During a short 3 hour surgery, Dr. P. truly worked a miracle!!! I now have amazingly beautiful, perky, breasts with the tiny aerolas I have always wanted! They say surgery doesn't change your life or who you are but I would say it comes awfully close! I couldn't possibly be happier with the results! Thank you!!!!!

Awesome! It's always great to hear success stories like yours.

I'm happy you were able to get this done for you! Thanks for sharing your story with us here on RealSelf.

Seattle Plastic Surgeon

Incredible bedside manner; Dr. P. spends a significant amount of time understanding who you are and what you are looking for. He supporting my decision to have a breast lift without implants, was always super supportive and positive, so encouraging! The staff is amazing, love them all!