New Liposuction Patient - Kinston, NC

Today I am 4 days post surgery. I was always an...

Today I am 4 days post surgery. I was always an anti plastic surgery person. I am glad I had it done, I'm just impatient with results. I can tell a different but not as much as I had anticipated. Will keep up with results and pics. I have reservations about the swelling and lumps. I ware my garment ritually! I walk as much as possible an still try to watch what I eat. Although I love to eat so that is a struggle. Anyone with reasuring words are more then welcome.
Greenville Plastic Surgeon

Doc Cummings is super nice an a great person. Everyone in is office is super sweet very informative and they all make u feel comfortable and at home.

Did you need a tummy tuck?
Girl...compared to some other "after" pics, I think you are doing better than most. Looking AWESOME! How's the pain level?
Congrats...I am having surgery in ten days and I am soooo excited and I understand the impatience. I am worried about the recovery/swelling time myself. Keep us updated...please
Looks good. thanks for updating us
Congratulations! Your pictures that are laying down side views- look awesome! Is it possible to label what is before and what is after? I hope you are feeling better each day. Remember your body has been traumatized and needs adequate time to heal and adjust to the new you. Thanks for sharing your experience.