Changing to Silicone? -Kinston, NC

I am 31 years old with 4 kids. I had my first ba...

I am 31 years old with 4 kids. I had my first ba in 2008 after my first 3 kids. (wasn't planning on having anymore). In 2009 I had my first deflation. I went back to the surgeon and had it repaired. Both of these were saline. Now, I have had the same breast deflate again. After contacting my dr and letting them know what was going on, they suggested silicone. Anybody out there went from saline to silicone?

Cummings

internet

Thank you for sharing your story. This must be a bit frustrating for you. Will you be using the same doctor for the revision? Have you gotten other doctor opinions regarding the constant deflation?

I dont know anybody around who went from saline to silicone yet, but I think you will be really happy about the natural look and feeling. Now, its harder to see when there is a silicon implants rupture cause it doesnt deflate but it is most of the time really hard to have a rupture of silicone gel implants. All my friends who have saline wants to go silicone gel (gummy bear, natrelle). No deflates anymore! your breast will be soft. Look at my pics on my profile maybe it will give you an idea. I was a 34C my breast was nice and perky and now I am a 34DD (Its a recent pics and I have done my surgery almost 1yr ago) ...my breast is exactely the same as before but bigger... and I loOve the feeling, it really feel like a natural soft breast. I m sure you ll love it.