Starting my Journey :) - Kingsport, TN

Hello everyone! I have not had my surgery yet, but...

Hello everyone! I have not had my surgery yet, but this is something i have wanted to do for 3 years now, Basically ever since i had my son...... i was always happy with myself, but then found the reason was simply because i didnt know what i was missing until i had the nice full breast motherhood gives you, & then all the sadness that comes with it going back to the old way. I recently started researching & that's how i stumbled upon this amazing site. There is so much to learn & all of your stories are more than helpful! I had a consultation with Dr. Pastrick in Kingsport TN & so far i think he is wonderful. I wish i could find more people on here that's been to him. I am getting my surgery done hopefully in March & getting married in July :) my fiance makes jokes saying i am like the show Bridal Plasty LOL, anyway, I am 5'2, 110 lbs & wear a 34A, going with 375cc silicone, under muscle, Inframammary incision . Dr. says this will make me a full C ;) im stoked!!! One HUGE worry i have is finding in a youtube video that the whole silicone not leaking is a sale tactic????!! that showing an implant cut open & it not leaking is not what happens at all after some time has passed & that it in fact breaks down & will leak..... :( my Dr never mentioned this...... like everyone else on this journey i am of course afraid of everything & all the what ifs, but hopefully i can push through it all & make this happen. I want to look stunning as hell on my wedding day!!

Kingsport Plastic Surgeon

I went with Dr. Pastrick because his credentials , very lengthy & impressive ! I found him by searching the american society of plastic surgeons & then researched him & also finding he is on love your look.com

*well not we'll...silly autocorrect
I am having my surgery with him as we'll. Sent you a message! Hope to hear from you! :)

Thanks for starting your journey with us! I look forward to following your story as it unfolds.

Thanks for paying it forward and sharing YOUR story. Are you going with gummy bear/cohesive gel implants? Those are the ones that are supposed to stay intact when ruptured. They're very newly approved by the FDA, though, and I don't know what sort of long term tests they have to do on those.