Do Not Do It!! - King of Prussia, PA

7 years ago I had this done. It looked "pretty...

7 years ago I had this done. It looked "pretty good". two years ago, the stitches started to surface...little by littler. Today the right side of my face--in front of my ear, behind my ear, and even inside my ear--is enflamed...infected...seeping. It feels as tho there are shards of glass deep inside my skin. At the moment the blood is trickling down my jaw and neck. There are bruises where the stitches are trying to come to the surface. I called the local people who are 1 and 1/2 hours away in NJ and they suggested that I come in for an evaluation. The evaluation is in my mirror....Irene Moyer ("Dr" Stoller, who did my surgery, is nowhere to be found).
Stoller

Arrogant, preoccupied, not attentive.

please post a photo....a picture worth a thousand words, but a thousand words aren't necessarily true.
Darn!!! I feel so badly for you! Sounds like the "after" years are horrendous for you. I was one of the lucky ones. In Ft. Lauderdale, Dr. Michael Rodrigues was outstanding. 4 months post and I will confess, I have sensitivity under my chin. Hard to explain--sort of like feels "raw", but, know what? My profile is very much improved and friends told me today, "Your face looks SO good!" (Only 10 days since I had the upper eyes done, and am told it looks like I am wearing eye shadow---In the meantime, I apply Mederma often. ) It is my understanding LSL had some problems/concerns when you had your work done 7 years ago, but, I "was told" they ironed these out and rarely have major problems any more. I do hope that is true. I also hope they will make it good for you. Many blessings and peace. 9136
sorry for your outcome problems. long term post-op complications stories like this remind me to do through research before selecting a surgeon.
That is very scary to hear!!! If you have an infection with seepage you need to see a doctor right away. Even if you can not go back to your original doctor.

Thank you for sharing on RealSelf!