Chose Active FX! - King of Prussia, PA

So, thx to the response of the dr.'s here I...

So, thx to the response of the dr.'s here I chose active fx over IPL for fine lines, acne scars, and pore size (active fx was actually cheaper, only one teatment and treats all of my issues instead of 1). I just got the procedure yesterday and it was a breeze, practically painless (feels like little electric shocks) and very little swelling. they said today was going to be worse, but I disagree! I am less red and some of the swelling has already gone down around my eyes! I can't wait to see the results!

Megan, yes! There are usually visible results with 4-5 days, or whenever flaking stops. But, full results are usually seen at the 6 month point (since the treatment triggers collage building for that long) and last years! They do recommend getting the procedure every 12-18 months to keep you looking your best. As Dr. DeBussy says, "you won't look 20 again, but you'll look and feel your best and the look will be natural!"......another reason I was sold on the treatment; totally congruent with my goal and intention. I will keep updating!

...but I wanna look 20 again!! ;)

Please do keep updating - looking forward to hearing how you are doing!

Oh, I can't wait to hear your updates!! I have been looking into treatments myself for fine lines & acne scars. I've been tilting towards CO2, but no real opinions formed yet - please keep us updated on what you are seeing & how you think it is working!!

Did the doctor tell you how long it would take to see the full results from it?

So day 2 has arrived and peeling has started. Not...

So day 2 has arrived and peeling has started. Not as bad as I thought it would be....little micro peeling, Skin still looks bumpy and 'perforated', but I am sure that is all going to exfoliate. From what I can see now already a great improvement of line near mouth and under eye, acne scarring seems to be less as well. Very pleased to be noticing a difference at day 2 knowing full results are achieved in 6 months!
hi ! glad to hear you are doing good with Active FX, would you share more on how is the process of the treatment? I hope you are still doing good and even better !
Dr. Greg DeBias

I HIGHLY recommend Dr. DeBias. I had made an appt at a previous office before visiting this one. I never saw a doctor, they took forever to respond to my emails, tried to con me into spending more than I needed and were 3x's more expensive. Dr. DeBias is skilled, see and takes care of all his patients, everyone at the office is friendly. He even provides you his cell phone number if you have questions or concerns and the office is closed! I am happy to have had the consult with him, his bedside manner is exceptional and he is very, very skilled at what he does. I will definitely be a repeat client!