Porcelain Crowns on Two Front Teeth - Killeen, TX

I had a big gap between my front teeth from decay....

I had a big gap between my front teeth from decay. The tooth literally came out in the middle. I was aghast. I never smiled and was very depressed. I had that gap for seven years! I could no longer deal with it and as soon as I had the money I got it fixed. It was one of the best things ever. My dr was amazing and the staff was good. I am very pleased and now smile without hesitation. It was a huge self esteem booster.

Killeen Cosmetic Dentist

If you won't smile because of your teeth, getting them fixed is one of the best things you can do to make yourself happy and smiling

Yes it was annoying. I did notice food would occasionally bother me. I had adapted to it because I had it for so long. The decay kept getting worse and the gap slowly widened. I was finally so distraught I would cover my face when smiling or I would simply smile with my mouth fully closed. I finally had enough and went to the dentist. I do not like going to the dentist but I actually liked this dentist. Very pleasant and understanding. Now if something is wrong I will definitely go in a timely manner because I am comfortable with him.

So glad you found a dentist you are comfortable with! That really can make all the difference in the world. I bet your kids love seeing their Mom laugh & smile without covering it - so happy for you! :)

That is wonderful that you are able to smile without feeling self conscious now!

I'm guessing it was somewhat difficult to eat as well with the gap in between your teeth. Has eating felt any different since you had the crowns put on?