NewNew - Killeen, TX

Hello ladies I'm very new to this and the site I...

Hello ladies I'm very new to this and the site I been doing a little research on BBL and also Lipo on tummy I have a few questions is FG and Fat Transfer the same and is it included in a BBL if not what's the difference in the two and how much is the BBL and Lipo also what is the largest amount of CC's that Dr Yily injects in each butt cheek I have a friend that just had some things done with Dr Yily she was every pleased with her results she looks very nice so Dr Yily is who I'll be going with another buddy and I in June of 2014.So again ladies I'm new so any kind of feedback would help.Thanks

Yily Doll in the making

On my way to becoming a Yily Doll our date is confirmed June 9th I'm so excited now next step is to book our flight. What's a good travel agency or airline please let me know.....

Hello ladies my friend and I are from Texas we are scheduled for our procedure on June 9th 2014.We are so excited 2 months away from becoming a Yily Doll....We have the condominium in mind for our recovery stay and we are looking for 2 more people to share the experience and expenses with so if your scheduled for your procedure or even thinking about a procedure would you contact me ASAP....PLEASE SERIOUS ENQUIRIES ONLY!!!

Hello ladies my friend and I are from Texas we are scheduled for our procedure June 9th.We are so excited 2 months away from becoming a Yily Doll.We have the condominium in mind for our recovery stay we are looking for 2 people to share the experience and expenses with so if your scheduled for your procedure or even thinking about a procedure would you be kind enough to contact me ASAP...PLEASE SERIOUS ENQUIRIES ONLY!!!!

LOOKING FOR ROOMATES !

Hello ladies my friend and I are from Texas we are scheduled for our procedure June 9th.We are so excited 2 months away from becoming a Yily Doll.We have the condominium in mind for our recovery stay we are looking for 2 people to share the experience and expenses with so if your scheduled for your procedure or even thinking about a procedure would you be kind enough to contact me ASAP...PLEASE SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY!!!!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon