NewNew - Killeen, TX

Hello ladies I'm very new to this and the site I...

Hello ladies I'm very new to this and the site I been doing a little research on BBL and also Lipo on tummy I have a few questions is FG and Fat Transfer the same and is it included in a BBL if not what's the difference in the two and how much is the BBL and Lipo also what is the largest amount of CC's that Dr Yily injects in each butt cheek I have a friend that just had some things done with Dr Yily she was every pleased with her results she looks very nice so Dr Yily is who I'll be going with another buddy and I in June of 2014.So again ladies I'm new so any kind of feedback would help.Thanks

Yily Doll in the making

On my way to becoming a Yily Doll our date is confirmed June 9th I'm so excited now next step is to book our flight. What's a good travel agency or airline please let me know.....

Hello ladies my friend and I are from Texas we are scheduled for our procedure on June 9th 2014.We are so excited 2 months away from becoming a Yily Doll....We have the condominium in mind for our recovery stay and we are looking for 2 more people to share the experience and expenses with so if your scheduled for your procedure or even thinking about a procedure would you contact me ASAP....PLEASE SERIOUS ENQUIRIES ONLY!!!

Hello ladies my friend and I are from Texas we are scheduled for our procedure June 9th.We are so excited 2 months away from becoming a Yily Doll.We have the condominium in mind for our recovery stay we are looking for 2 people to share the experience and expenses with so if your scheduled for your procedure or even thinking about a procedure would you be kind enough to contact me ASAP...PLEASE SERIOUS ENQUIRIES ONLY!!!!

LOOKING FOR ROOMATES !

Hello ladies my friend and I are from Texas we are scheduled for our procedure June 9th.We are so excited 2 months away from becoming a Yily Doll.We have the condominium in mind for our recovery stay we are looking for 2 people to share the experience and expenses with so if your scheduled for your procedure or even thinking about a procedure would you be kind enough to contact me ASAP...PLEASE SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY!!!!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Hi there! I came across a girl who is going on June 9th I believe. Her name is amuse_bouche. Maybe try contacting her to see if she needs a roomie. Hope that helps. Good luck to you girls!! :)
Hey friend. I finally found u on RS. I can't wait to see ur results, I'll be on my way next year. Wish I could join u now :-(
I am from Killeen Too!!! Start preparing your self now physically and mentally for your surgery. I think LolaJae has the info on the vitamins you will need before and after surgery. Good luck on your journey.
Thnx u so much for the info did u have a procedure done if so what airline did u use
No not yet. We are trying for another baby so i am going to wait until next year. But go with Jet Blue it will be cheaper. We use Jet Blue alot for my inlaws when they come from Jamaica.
Ok thnxs again for the info and good luck.
Welcome! Yes,FG&transfer are the same.Most docs lipo from the "standard areas"which are included in bbl price.Check out LolaJae's review, she went to Yily& her review is informative to the max!

Hi there, welcome!

I'm sure the other BBL girls will jump in soon and give you some advice. From what I know, the Fat Transfer is the part of theprocedure where the fat that has been Lipo'd is then placed in the buttocks, so I would assume that is in with the costs. But costs vary so much based upon the individual and the doctor, so it might be best to get a quote directly from your doctor.

We do have some great BBL guides, which may help you along the way.

Please do keep us updated with your progress!