3 Kids in 4yrs = Mommy Makeover - Pennsylvania

I had surgery 2 days ago on sept 2nd. I have 2...

I had surgery 2 days ago on sept 2nd. I have 2 pain pumps and 2 drains. The pain pumps are great, currently I am not on any medication. The pain is fine until I stand up, I can't stand up straight and I think that's normal but how long does that last? My back is sore from that. Also how much walking vs. resting should I do?

It's labor day weekend and I don't want to bug my surgeon. I had a breast augmentation and tummy tuck. Today I'm doing much better than yesterday that's for sure! I'll have to take & upload some pics when I get the chance but it looks great so far. I'm just pretty bored being stuck inside on this beautiful weekend! lol

If you want to do this surgery, definitely find a board-certified surgeon who uses 2 pain pumps it makes all the difference.

He is the only one at the hospital I went to who uses 2 pain pumps, he puts the incisions in the armpit so they are hidden, and he is a nice guy who is a perfectionist. Good combination for a surgeon, oh and he has a sense of humor too :)