Dark Circle Elimination and Facial Contouring - Los Angeles, CA

I have had issues with dark circles under my eyes...

I was initially skeptical about the results but they have been almost completely eliminated. Another big issue for me (event though I am a practicing physician) is needle phobia. I must say that Dr. Karimi's technique without the use of any anesthesia was flawless. I did not experience any discomfort during the injection procedure which was performed with the cannula technique. I was also able to go out for dinner that night and didn't experience any residual pain, discomfort or bruising. I was also able to work the very next day. I would recommend Dr. Karimi without any hesitation for his excellent technique, bedside manners and his gifted aesthetic skills.
Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon

I have had issues with dark circles under my eyes for decades. Dr. Karimi used Juvederm for the dark circles and Restalyne for mid face augmentation. I was initially skeptical about the results but they have been almost completely eliminated. Another big issue for me (event though I am a practicing physician) is needle phobia. I must say that Dr. Karimi's technique without the use of any anesthesia was flawless. I did not experience any discomfort during the injection procedure which was performed with the cannula technique. I was also able to go out for dinner that night and didn't experience any residual pain, discomfort or bruising. I was also able to work the very next day. I would recommend Dr. Karimi without any hesitation for his excellent technique, kindness, knowledge,bedside manners and his gifted aesthetic skills.I want everyone to have the same amazing experience and results like I had.