Great Results from Dysport - Key West, FL

I am a 32yo male. I have spent lots of time in the...

I am a 32yo male. I have spent lots of time in the sun, smoke and my facial expressions aren't stale, to say the least. I have had a few tiny blood spots removed from my face with a laser, various chemical peels, lotions, creams, etc... you name it I have tried it. I first began using injectibles at age 30. I started with Botox... didnt notice results for almost 2 weeks, went back for checkup and had more injected. I noticed slight visual decrease in light-moderate forehead wrinkles a week later which lasted a MAXIMUM of 2 months. I didn't want to give up so I called to make another appointment to have another initial round injected but the doc was out on vacation. I made an appointment with a different doctor at a different office and he suggested Dysport because its cheaper, faster notability, lasts longer, and has a more natural look. I was hesitant but moved forward with his suggestion. I couldn't be happier. I have had to re-inject 3 times in the last year and a half. I also noticed that each time it begins to wear off my wrinkles become less visible and the results last slightly longer than the previous injections. I also recommend using retin-a a few nights a week, usually on the nights (3-4) that I exfoliate before bed. Ask your doctor to prescribe tretinoin because the OTC retin-a is only a form of vitamin-A usually containing extra chemicals that are harsh. Also,wash in the morning with a mild cleanser then moisturize in with sunscreen that contains vitamin c, e and hyaluronic acid. A bi-weekly or monthly 20% salicylic acid chemical is also part of my routine. This routine may not be best for you, but for me it works extremely well... still getting asked for identification when purchasing tobacco at age 32 :-)
Dr. Verghese

My doctor is only in town on Wednesdays. I always forget to call and make an appointment. I call on Tuesday and they get me in on Wednesday. I have never had to wait longer than 5 minutes. If so, the nurse/receptionist is always pleasant to talk to. This is my 4th(?) visit to his office. He has also removed what I considered to be ABC cancer spots from my chest and one from my face. The scars are barely visible. I highly recommend Keys Plastic Surgery.

Thanks for sharing.  Sounds like you have started a really great skin care/maintenance regimen.  I've noticed that Botox works better for some people, and Dysport works better for others.  Do you just get it injected in your forehead for the horizontal lines, or do you get it between your eyebrows or anywhere else?
I get injected with 75 units total; horizontal forehead, 11`s, and crows feet... the injections for my 11`s and crows feet always last longer than the forehead injections. It could be due to the fact the wrinkles are deeper. Instead of waiting for all areas to re~appear I go ahead and get 75 units administered in the same areas.
I agree with you 100%. Dysport works better for me than Botox. It is very effective and last longer. I have an appointment for today and I'm so excited.