My fat transfer Breast Augmentation

I am very happy with my breast augmentation with...

I am very happy with my breast augmentation with Dr. Roger Khouri and anybody who is considering having a fat transfer breast augmentation needs to read this review. I'm the type of person that looks for hard evidence and facts before making a decision. And that's why I chose Dr. Khouri to do my augmentation.

His technique involves the use of the Brava bra. It's a external tissue expander that you wear for one month prior to your fat transfer surgery and the purpose of it is to expand your skin to create space for the transferred fat. He is the inventor of the Brava and what really made me a believer was his ongoing clinical study that was published in the Journal of Reconstruction & Plastic Surgery. To be published in the journal is not easy. You must have hard scientific evidence.

The study proved that the expansion created by the Brava was the key for higher fat survival. In a few words, if you have a fat transfer to the breast you normally lose a large percentage of the fat within months of the surgery, as high as 50%, sometimes more. (I imagine this is why some women still choose implants.) But if you have a fat transfer to the breast after compliantly using the Brava suction bra according to Dr. Khouri's guidelines the percentage of the fat that you lose if very low, usually 15-30% only.

What Brava does inside the breast is create new nerves and blood vessels that feed and support the newly transferred fat resulting in more fat survival than when Brava is NOT used. This study along with other studies that Dr. Khouri has participated in were very compelling.

So this is why I chose Dr. Khouri and I'm very happy that I did. I felt very safe in his hands and he was very kind. My breasts are beautiful! And my husband thinks so too. ;)

Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Roger Khouri is the pioneer of the Brava + Fat transfer technique. He is the expert on the subject and has performed hundreds of these surgeries. He's a perfectionist, like I am, and I knew he was going to make me beautiful. I am very happy with my results!

It's fake review. Someone posted has a relation or connection to Roger Khouri.
Glad to know you would do it all over again!
Who would be happy to do it all over again?
任何一个有道德有良心的手术师都不应该掩盖事实真相,博取一时的利益。换来别人的痛苦。做医生的应该多为病人考虑。
我是去年5月份做的自体脂肪移植丰胸手术,术前咨询过是不会留疤痕,麻药过后不会疼痛的;手术之前的一天,silvia 医生告诉我,会做成大小一样的乳房。可是术后,Roger Khouri医生马上告诉我,我的左右边乳房大小不一样。这让我很生气!但我去我的post visit时,医生说会帮我修复术后疤痕。可是后来我再打电话去的时候,Roger Khouri医生已经完全忽略了我。所以目前,我的胸一大一小,还有疤痕。非常难看!我才只有20多岁啊~我现在很苦恼。我已经在我的上一次手术过后破产了,无法支付下一次的术后修复费用!我知道大家都爱美,但是也请慎重。当医生告诉你手术没有痛苦时,说明会有一点痛;医生说有一点痛时,说明这个手术巨痛!请三思。 I had my AFT to my breast last May done by Doc. Roger Khouri. The result turned out to be asymmetrical, and the procedure is very painful and leaves tissue scar on my body as well as the injection marks. Please be cautious when you decide to take this procedure.
那现在怎么样?有好一点吗?
I'm sorry to hear that. How much was he able to increase your breast size? Did you use brava?
I agree, I have scars on my breast from the large needles they use to insert the fat. They must be at least 20+ guage needles. I will have to go to my dermatologist to have cortisone injected in those areas in the hopes that the scars will flatten out. They look like hypertrophic scars/molds
So please do not believe that this is a scarless and painless procedure because it's anything but... I had my procedure 3 months ago and my back is still numb and uncomfortable. I tried to resume my exercise routine and I feel like an old crippled today because the anesthesia is still present in some areas of my lower back and it makes me feel wacky because there are areas that are not numb so it makes for an interesting experience with how I feel inside my body. I understand that this is not unusual, but I think that Dr. Khouri needs to be more forth coming about the fact that this is not a painless, scarless procedure. The Brava cups may also cause discoloration around your breast since you have to wear it for such a long period of time with a very high level of pressure. I hope the discoloration will go away. What's the use of having bigger breast, but you have scaring and discoloration that makes your breast look unattractive...
Thank you for replying. I hope that you start feeling better. My understand was that the scars are very Minimal...like dots at the injection sites. 3 months is a long time for it NOT to go away. Do you have any lumps where the lipo was done? Do you regret it completely?
I do have puncture type holes on my body, which I can deal with because they are flat and have healed well, but they are also darkened. I can use skin lightner to remedy those areas, so they are no big deal to me. My issue has to do with the marks around my breast. Because Dr. Khouri uses large needles to insert the fat, I have what looks like flesh colored molds around my breast. I guess they would be classifed as hypertrophic scars. I spoke with a dermatologist about it and she said that she will inject some cortisone in them once I'm about 5 to 6 month post op. I hope this will flatten those areas out. This may not happen to everyone since people heal differently. Dr. Khouri is a nice man, but I do feel he was misleading so some degree. There was some promises he made to me that unfortunately changed on the day of the surgery and I wasn't happy about that. Overall, I would have the surgery again because I cannot fathom getting breast implants, but I would not have the high expectations that I had because now I know the real story about the procedure.
Oh and I have a few lumpy areas between my thigh area, but it's not big deal to me. It does take 6 months to heal from the surgery so I hope it will subside in time.
胸型很难看。非常后悔。过程太痛苦了!Roger Khouri是在肌肉下注射脂肪,刚昨完手术时手臂都无法动弹,他之前掩盖了事实真相,这是一个不道德的... My breast shape is really bad. I am so regretting about to have this procedure done. Doc.Khouri and his stuff hided the fact that this procedure is really painful, you can not move your arms after this surgery. It leaves permanent scar and dented skin.
The thing is that I already paid a lot, I am bankruptcy now. The cost include after surgery care which is abnormally high $700/day, living expense, transportation, Turbo machine and so on. More ridiculously, they charge post surgery visit. They are dishonest, Cindy told me the post visit included in my surgery fee, but after my last visit she asked for $90 (I refused to give it to her), which is a shame.
Girls, could we write a letter to the plastic board to delivery our concerns?
Yes. I did use Brava. The fixing fee will be around $5000, plus, flight ticket, Hotel, Turbo Machine, After surgery care total will be around $7,800 for me. After that Surgery, I had a depression. CZ I suffered all the pain by myself. Could you tell me should I still stick on him?
请问你是否能让我私下看一看。因为我在想要不要做
该说的都说了。隐私关系不方便交换。你自己看着办吧。台湾也许比这里成熟。
I feel very bad. If you feel that you regret it and we're mislead then I would write a letter. Unfortunately, I did not do a procedure yet, so I have nothing to write. Do you have before and after pictures? Maybe close ups of the "dents"? Or showing the difference in size?
I'm so sorry about your experience. I'm sure your comment will help others with determining what questions to ask before doing the procedure. I was never promised a painless procedure, only a procedure which was less painful than one with incisions. And everybody's body does heal differently. I have a friend who scars very easily, from almost any type of cut, where on the other hand, I do not.
Hi Iyfe. I think it's completely normal how you're feeling after only 3 months. I also felt a weird numbness around that time frame. I remember asking myself if I was ever going to get full feeling back...but I did! As far as discoloration I didn't experience it but I think that varies per person. Some women who breastfeed and use breast pumps end up with disfigured nipples &/or discolored or darkened nipples that never go back to normal. Sometimes just being pregnant causes these conditions! (Some of my friends complain about this.) I on the other hand never experienced any of this, not when I breast fed/pumped for 12 months nor when I used the BRAVA. So it's relative. Give it a least 6 months hun and i'm sure you'll feel differently. :)
I didn't pay any after surgery care. Unless, they change their policy since Nov 2013, I didn't have to pay anything for after surgery care. The only reason why you may have had to pay $700 per day is if you didn't bring anyone with you to care for you. In fairness to Dr. Khouri's office, they do tell you that you need to have another person with you to care for you while you are recoverying those 3 or 4 days or you can pay one of their nurses private duty pay. Is this what you are referring to? Also, my fees included all of my post surgery supplies and visit so again, unless they changed this since late last year, I didn't have that experience of having to pay for a post surgery visit.
Hello NervousD. Three months is really not that long. You need more like 6-8 months for all the marks to fade. They are small, dot-like, but there are quite a few depending on what you have done. I had one breast that did not stretch out as much as the other with the Brava. Dr. Khouri explained that I had a constriction of some sort. So I had more dots on that breast than the normal one cause it required more work. But they all faded and my breasts look completely normal. He also put less fat in my normal breast than he could have in order for it not to end up larger than the abnormal one. He really knows what to do to give women symmetrical breasts.
I'm glad to hear you WOULD have the surgery again. I most definitely would also! You might notice those injection scars fade by the end of the 6 months. Maybe that's why the dermatologist asked you to wait. Good luck!
That is so weird. I was able to move my arms perfectly fine after my surgery. I was in pain for the first few days and sore for the next few weeks. But I only required painkillers for 3-4 days and I was vacuuming and doing chores by the end of the first week. But I've heard of a lot of women who are experiencing heightened pain lately. I think sensitivity to pain could be a sign of some other underlying issue. I hope all is well.