My Review of Dr. Roger Khouri - Key Biscayne, FL

I have been extremely fortunate to have been a...

I have been extremely fortunate to have been a patient of Dr. Khouri's. At the age of 50, I had two procedures in 2010 to correct a lumpectomy defect (benign pathology) performed in 1993 and to augment my breasts, which never developed beyond an AAA cup. For many years (decades) I struggled with my lack of breast development and late my lumpectomy defect. Yet traditional means of reconstruction and/or augmentation were simply unacceptable to me.

Decades later I discovered Dr. Khouri, BRAVA and AFT (autologous fat grafting). With a minimally invasive procedure, Dr. Khouri was able to provide me with the breasts that nature seemed to forget, to repair the one that ended up disfigured, and at the same time trimmed away a bit of the fat from places that no matter how fit I was or healthy I lived, simply would not go.

Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Khouri is a brilliant surgeon, an artist and a perfectionist. He is by far the most compassionate doctor I have ever met.

Hi Alexandra, Thank you so much for your review!! I am a candidate for implant removal and fat transfer and have been obsessively reviewing all the top docs for this procedure. I am a bit worried about the lipo results however. Dr. Khouri is one of my top choices, but his site doesn't really show the sites harvested too much. We're you able to see more photos in your consult?
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-