Breast Reconstruction/revision Looks GREAT!

Dr. Khouri redid my breast reconstruction and has...

Dr. Khouri redid my breast reconstruction and has made me whole again. My breasts look and feel natural - something I never thought possible. My implants were cold, hard and looked fake, now my breasts are warm and soft. I've even regained some sensation. I'm so happy and am more confident than ever before. I have my life back! My only regret is that I didn't find him sooner.
Insurance covered all my procedures - at the most I had approx. $700 out-of-pocket expense.

Dr Khouri redid my breast reconstruction.....UPDATE (oops - posted as comment in error)

Since you asked for an update, I'm happy to oblige! I'm still very, very happy and in October it will be 3 years since Dr. Khouri did my reconstruction revision. My breasts look and feel natural and I have feeling in the upper pole and cleavage area that I didn't have with implants. As before, my only regret is not having found him sooner so I could have had my DMX with immediate fat grafting instead of the Tissue Expander/implant route. I'll forever be grateful to Dr. Khouri.

Dr. Khouri redid my breast reconstruction - UPDATE photo

I know a picture is worth a thousand words, so here you are....
Miami Plastic Surgeon

From the first meeting, I knew I was in the best hands. You immediately know that he will take good care of you and do everything in his power to make you whole again. He is the BEST and has pioneered the Brava plus AFT procedure. Surgeons come from all over the world to learn from him and patients come from all over the world to be treated by him. I was so lucky to find him and that he is in-network with my insurance (BC/BS)

I'm looking into using this doctor... Would you happen to know the price range w/o insurance?
Sorry - my advice is to schedule a consult to get all the info, including price.
You look absolutely fabulous. I have had implants for 6 years with capsular contraction, I really don't want implants anymore and would love to try this procedure but I know it's risky as well. Thanks for sharing your story.
I'm very grateful for what I have. I would do the surgeries again in a heart beat. The first one to switch to smaller implants involved work on the pockets and capsulectomy (repair work, so to speak....) but waking up with TEs after my DMX was worse. Much worse! I didn't think the fat grafting was that bad. Felt like being super sore after a hard work out. Yes, there are always risks, but I just can't thank Dr. Khouri enough for what he has done for me. Wishing you the very best.
With my initial exchange from TEs to implants, yes, they felt hard and cold. Anyone could tell they were implants - there's just nothing to "hide" them. In addition, one of them rolled to the side whenever I was on my back. Talk about OBVIOUS! Has nothing to do about being vain - that was my goal as well: to be NORMAL again. That's how I feel again. Normal :-)
Oops, sorry, just realized you already answered some of my questions. I just can't quite believe the results you got look and feel natural. They're great! I never thought I was vain, but I do want to look somewhat normal.
Your breasts look lovely, but I'm wondering if after the exchange to implants they are as firm as they look. Mine are still in the expander stage, and hard as rocks. The port on the right causes a lot of pain from the inside (yes, I know we're not supposed to have pain, but I do, in that breast). I'm scared to death the "gummy" (or any) implants are going to be hard as rocks as well. And look triangular like these weird expanders do. Any info you can give me ill help. I'm thin-ish, kinda like you, so chose you to ask. Oh, my doctor can also do fat grafting after all's said and done.
Did you have a lot of pectoral muscle spasm and pain (also in the back muscles) with the expanders? What kind of implants did he use. I'm trying to decide between gel and "regular" silicone. This is quite important to me as I've had to continue taking pain meds throughout the 2 months of my recovery period, while waiting for the exchange. Thanks for any help. PS--I can't imagine these things feeling soft or natural in any way.
Yes - the expanders were very painful and the pain radiated to the back. I didn't have spasms but I felt tremendous pressure on my chest. My initial exchange was with silicone implants and now my smaller ones are also silcone. Now, with fat grafting, my breasts are so much softer and look and feel natural. Just wish I could have forgone all the TEs and implants and gone straight to fat-grafting. Still....very happy.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Reconstruction community.