Sclerotherapy - Kerrville, Texas

Got a groupon for a $300 procedure for $99!...

Got a groupon for a $300 procedure for $99! Couldn't resist. I have had this done before, years ago, and was very pleased with the results. Just had it done through this Groupon and so far, so good!

You will have some bruising and red spots where the injections are made, but that should vanish in a few days and you will see how the salt-treatment (or saline, as the medical folks say) works on sealing closed the little spider veins so they disappear.  I try to go every few years to keep them in check, because they will continue to show up, here and there, over the years.  It is just good body maintenance.

I just had the procedure done so I haven't had any follow-up calls, but I really don't need one.

I just had this procedure done. They told me to just wear support stockings. Is that what your wore or compression stockings? And how long did you wear them for?
No, they didn't tell me to wear support hose, but probably wearing even regular stockings with snugness wouldn't hurt....for a day. Hope all went well!
It just depends on a person's sensitivity. If you are afraid of needles, then it might be a bit more anxious for you than me. It feels like a little pinch each time they stick you with the tiny needle, and usually they work quickly and move along, so you will get several little needle sticks before the procedure is done. I'm sure if it becomes irritating or painful, you can just ask them to give you a break for a minute, and then they can begin again. Sometimes it takes some uncomfortable moments to get nice results. Good luck!

You are right, no pain, no gain - thanks for the info, and again so glad you got such a good deal! :)

Wow, that is a great savings! I'm always too scared to get stuff like that off Groupon, so I'm always releaved to hear when someone does it and has a good experience. :)

Does the procedure itself hurt?