I'm a mother of four - Kentucky

I am a mother of four beautiful children. The...

I am a mother of four beautiful children. The first two i had naturally and the weight was easier for me to get off. The last two which are twin girls who are now 3 i had to have a c section. I have tired everything to get rid of the weight. I have been perscribed adipex, i eat healthy and i work out three to four times a week for thirty mins to an hour a day. I just can not lose this weight. I have even had my thirod checked because the weight will just not go away. I used to be 135 pounds and now i weigh 190. Im just so depressed about the way i look and do not no what else to do. Please help me.

Williamsburg, maybe you need a different workout. I was playing tennis 5 days a week and not losing any weight. I decided to do a boot camp which incorporated aerobics, weights and floor exercise. It took 4 weeks before the weight moved, but once it did, I lost 7lbs pretty fast. So maybe find a new workout to make your body do something it's not used to. Best wishes for you TT and I wouldn't worry about the exercise until you are healed. Just eat well and take care of you!

I'm sorry you're having such a hard time losing the weight! It just doesn't seem fair. It does sound like you're helping yourself as much as possible with the good eating habits, the exercise and scheduling your tummy tuck.

If you get a chance, check out Kimmers' Month-by-Month tummy tuck diary. I've also started a group on Facebook called Moms Who Want Their Bodies Back.

Keep us updated on how you're feeling as the big day nears!