Getting Full Tummy Tuck and Breast Augmentation - Hopkinsville, KY

I have 2 boys now 5 and almost 3. My stomach...

I have 2 boys now 5 and almost 3. My stomach muscles separated with my first which i carried very low, I had to wear a stomach support to work with my second pregnancy d/t lack of support. I have quite a bit of lose skin and also breast are empty from pregnancy and breastfeeding. I was told that a possible good choice to refill the upper pole area would be the hp saline implant (380 cc?). I do not want to get a lift at this time, but maybe when I am older. I have read different things on saline or silicone being better to fill out this area without a lift, I do not think my sag is too bad? I am trying to figure out which I would be happier with and what size. I would like to go from 36B to a D I think, I have a larger frame I am 5'4 but have a curvy hip and bottom area. Also, I plan to travel back to where we lived near our old army base for the procedure because I had friends who went there, and it is much cheaper in tn/ky than ny. I will be able to take just 2 paid weeks off for vacation and then will go back to work as LPN, on feet doing med pass, but can take periodic breaks to sit.

What kind of financing does he do? You look great! Happy, healthy healing!
Dr. valentini
Looks great! Who did yours?

praying for good results, i am also wanting a mommy makeover but am limited on money. i would really appreciate the info on the dr your using, that is if its a good dr and you were satisfied. {Email address removed by RealSelf to protect you from spambots. Please communicate using RealSelf's PM system.} thanks-another mommy!

Today's the big day! Thinking about you and sending positive healing vibes.

Glad to see another Kentuckian! Can't wait to see your results I will be looking for your updates. Keep in touch!

I would agree that your breasts look perky! My only concern is two weeks being enough time off. It all depends how you heal, but lots of women find that they need three. Especially if their jobs involve a lot of standing/walking, which it sounds like yours does. Please take it easy on yourself. And come back to let us know how it's going for you!