Co2 Dot Laser - Kentucky, KY

I had the laser around my eyes and upper lip the...

I had the laser around my eyes and upper lip the doctor also done around my mouth and chin area. This was very painful my face burned like it was on fire just after. This is the day after and it is not to bad. I have swelling of my eyes and lips. We just have to see how it goes from here. I am glad I did it but I know I will not do it again.The reason I say undecided I have not healed yet.

Will my last post, I said I would not do it again,...

Will my last post, I said I would not do it again, Will I did. Love it. I look great.

Will I can't see any one getting the whole face...

Will I can't see any one getting the whole face done at one time, but love the CO2 laser and the way it took away the brown spots. Would do it again

If for any reason you did not like the out come she will do her best to fix it.

You look beautiful! As someone else mention, I would love to see before photo. Could you also share the name of your doctor. Thank you
could you please post photos of your face before the treatment?
Yes, Britt the doctor did give me aquaphore and ice packs and meds. They all have helped.I really like the way my face looks I just was want to know how long does the healing take? I just can't wait to be able to put on makeup.I know this is just two day after.All the pain is gone. Next on my list lower face and neck lift.

Hi lala,

I'm glad the doctor sent you home with stuff to help you heal. I'm not positive how long it takes to heal, but other community members have mentioned sometime before 7 to 14 days. However, I do know it all depends you your body. How are you doing today?

Thanks,

-Britt

Hi lala,

Welcome to the Co2 community. Well, I'm glad your face is feeling a bit better than yesterday. Many community members have had to put ice packs on their face because of the burning feeling. Also some have mentioned the use of Aquaphore and they say it seems to help. How long had you been thinking about having the procedure. I completely understand the "undecided" I hope you will be able to change it to a "worth it" in a few days. Please keep us updated.

Thanks,