Filler Under Eyes VS Lower Blepharoplasty - Kentucky, KY

I am a 32 year old female and looking for the best...

I am a 32 year old female and looking for the best treatment for under eye hollows/wrinkles. About a month ago I had my first Dysport injections into the forehead and temples. Those injections actually helped with my crows feet, but I still felt the majority of my problems were under my eyes, so I scheduled an appointment with a dermatologist to discuss fillers. To my surprise, she actually recommended a lower blepharoplasty instead of fillers. With my work schedule, surgery really isn't an option. Is there ANY filler that will treat under eye hollows/wrinkles? If so, is it better to inject them into the cheeks or tear troughs?

Get a few opinions -- from an oculoplastic surgeon and a plastic surgeon. They'll assess your eyes and let you know your options. I recommend both types of surgeons because I did the same thing and discovered that I really didn't have enough fat even though I wanted a lower bleph.
I just got belatero injections in my eye troughs this morning, I'll let you know, so far I think it looks improved, but bruised.
Whoops posted I was not finished Dr Scheiner has a page explaining why not to do lower eyelid sx without addressing a festoon also