Its Effective ... but I Also Workout! - Kentucky

1. Had 4 sessions for under chin "pooch"...

1. Had 4 sessions for under chin "pooch" $600. 2. Had 2 of 4 sessions for stomach lower & upper $1600.

1. CHIN- LOVE the results with the chin. Lost 4 cm of fat, poochy spot. AND tightened. Seriously so happy. I may get another 2 sessions because I think the thing will be completely gone with 2 more, and they say you can see more effects months down the road, so i'm waiting. The pooch is nearly gone now. I wish I had photos! This is an area you CANNOT work off. I'm 100% thrilled.

2. STOMACH-Okay, I have several inches of stomach fat, I'm 47, 130 pounds & size 6. I workout often, walk daily. Drink lots of water. I've seen 1" off in 2 of 4 sessions completed. So I'm probably half way there? They also say you can see further effects months down the road. So hurray!

PAIN- It can at times burn, so you tell your Doc and they back off a bit. I never got burned however. I dont find it painful at all. It helps to talk through it, I just think you take your mind off whats going on. But no, not painful. Just can feel a sharp burn here and there. But didnt actually cause a burn.

3 months down the road...what do you think??
How many treatments total? (Are you paying per treatment?)
How many so far?
Total cost was $2200? I just got a quote for $4800 for belly & flanks (he said he will do the chin for free).
Do you have any pictures you can share?

How are you doing now? Can you see any further results or have you had anymore treatments?