High Speed Braces, Ottawa, ON

I was really considering getting veneers to...

I was really considering getting veneers to correct the crookedness in my front teeth but when I consulted with Dr Rochon in Ottawa she suggested high speed braces and assured me that the process will take only 6 months and the braces will be barely visible as my 2 concerns were my appearance and how long it would take. I decided to give it a try and I'm glad I did. The 6 months flew by and I have perfectly straight healthy teeth to show for it. Here is my before and after.

Your teeth looked bretty good before and amazing after! Im glad it was an easy case for you. :-)
I'm so happy you were pleased with your results!  Thank you for sharing pictures with us as well.  Can you tell us what the issues were you were addressing with the braces?  It's a little hard to tell from just a frontal picture :).  Your smile certainly looks fantastic now!
I was correcting crookedness in my front teeth.
Dr Rochon

Dr Rochon is punctual. She doesn't necessarily explain what she does each session unless she is asked. So be sure to voice your concerns or ask about your progress and the process if you feel so inclined.