Velashape on Thighs Painful with No Improvement - Kennett Square, PA

I purchased 6 sessions through Groupon. I have...

I purchased 6 sessions through Groupon. I have cellulite on thighs and was hoping this would provide positive results. It was more painful than I anticipated (pinching and extreme heat to the point that I was counting the minutes). I almost didn't keep the remaining sessions but was willing to hang in there if results proved worth it. It was a total waste of time and money as I had absolutely no improvement. Would definitely not recommend this treatment.

I'm sorry you didn't get any results, I think a lot of people have a similar experience and that is why the Worth It rating is so low on RealSelf (38% of our Velashape reviews say it was worth it).  From what I see reading all the reviews and what not, it seems like Cellulaze is the most effective treatment for cellulite, but of course it costs a lot more and is more invasive.

Just out of curiosity, did you buy the groupon as an impulse or had you been wanting to do Velashape for a while?

Thanks for sharing your experience on RealSelf.
I had been considering Velashape for some time and this was a fairly economical way to try it.
Gotcha, such a bummer you didn't see results.
Salon Secrets Spa

Technician was courteous but I was not at all confident in the technique. Never heard from anyone at the salon regarding outcome or customer satisfaction with the services once sessions were completed.