Best Decision Ever! - Keller, TX

I had my third child eight years ago and have...

I had my third child eight years ago and have talked about having a tummy tuck ever since. During my last pregnancy, I gained 80 pounds and finally lost all of it about a year ago. But even though the number on the scale was less than it had been since I graduated from college, I coudn't get rid of the excess skin on my stomach. The surgery has given me better results than I expected and I'm only seven weeks post surgery...from what I'm hearing it will only get better over the first year as the swelling goes down and my scars heal better. \And my scar is so low!

Welcome to the tummy tuckers!!!

Oh yes the dreaded skin!!!  UGH..you did the right thing!   You will definitely continue to notice improvements over the next several months.  Congrats:)

Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Online and friend referral. I met with several surgeons before decided to use Dr. Rumalla and I have no doubt I made the right decison for me. I was intimidated by the idea of plastic surgery, and he and his office staff are down to earth, friendly and made me feel comfortable from my first consultation. He has been available anytime I've needed him, is present for all of my post surgical follow ups and seems to genuinely care about me and my happiness with the results.