Best Plastic Surgeon! - Keller, TX

Aging causes sagging witch is not pretty! I had a...

Aging causes sagging witch is not pretty! I had a breast lift, implants and a mini-tuck.

I wanted to mention that I had almost NO bruising...

I wanted to mention that I had almost NO bruising at all. I had slight (very slight) bruising on my right hip. I truly believe that was the result of Dr. R's skill.

Dallas Plastic Surgeon

While contemplating getting breast lift with implants and a mini-tuck, I consulted with many different PS. Dr. R by far was the best. He is kind and gentle and has a great sense of humor. He does not rush with his patients, so sometimes (not often), I had to wait for him. He is very thorough. He is also very thorough with post-op. I have seen him just about every other day for the first week post op. That helps put my mind at ease that everything is going good.

Tomorrow is 2 weeks post op. I feel amazing considering all the work I had done. Still I have seen Dr Rumalla just about every other day. It amazes me how much he cares about his patients. He not only cares about pre and post op, he thoroughly educates his patients on proper scar therapy. He wants his patients to look great with clothes on, as well as without! Speaking of scarring, I wanted to mention that I had almost NO bruising at all. I had slight (very slight) bruising on my right hip. I truly believe that was the result of Dr. Rumalla's skill. Superb! I just can't say enough about him. =o)

I'm glad you were able to get this done for YOU! And that you had a plastic surgeon you trust. That makes all the difference.