Confidence Renewed - Keller, TX

I received a bilateral breast augmentation with...

I received a bilateral breast augmentation with silicone under the muscle and a left nipple crescent lift. I chose to go with incisions under the breasts. I'm 33, 5' 5", 135 lbs with no children. Before measurements: Bust-34A / Waist-27" / Hips-40". I like to stay active so I chose 350CC silicone implants and now I measure at 36C. I'm currently 3 weeks post surgery and loving my new look and how much more proportionate I feel.

6 weeks!!!

Just wanted to post a quick update on my 6 week mark. I can go back to wearing wire bras. Yay! Glad to wear the push ups to create cleavage.

20 weeks

Time has flown by since my surgery. I've dropped and I am very happy with my results. :-) Unfortunately my genetics caused me to get more stretch marks (even though I tried everything to prevent them). I do enjoy being able to wear things that I couldn't before.
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

I felt very comfortable with Dr. Rumalla and I was impressed with his work.

Any more update pics? Our beginning shape is similar, but my chest must be narrower (11 cm) because mod at 350 wasn't an option open to me. Yours are great!
Thank you. I just posted some current pics. Hope you enjoy your new boobies. :-)
We are super similar in stats and I've been debating 350-400 and this review is very encouraging. You look lovely and natural!
I agree with the person below. Very natural looking!!!
Thank you. :)
              you look very natural!
Thanks. I will post more pics throughout my healing process. Everyday it seems like they change a little.
Great!Congrats!!!Did u got HP or Moderate?
Thank you. I got the Moderate.
They look perfect for you!! Congrats!!!
Thank you. I was scared they would be too big but I'm really loving them.
You look wonderful!