My Pixel Perfect Treatment - Katy, TX

Today I had my first laser treatment under my eyes...

Today I had my first laser treatment under my eyes and two areas on my forehead. I had this procedure done for the crepiness and fine lines under my eyes, and the two small static lines on each side of my forehead. (Static lines are the lines that are still there without making an expression). The treatment didn't hurt much, definitely bearable without numbing cream. So far, the areas are just red and slightly sore. I was instructed to keep aquaphor on the treated areas at all times. It is too early to tell the results, because this is my first treatment out of three. Each treatment is only costing $100.00. I will keep everybody informed every step of the way!

Hi Houston,

Welcome to the Pixel community. How's your face feeling today? Have you started peeling yet? I'm glad they gave you numbing cream and recommended Aquaphor . Please keep us updated for your next two treatments. And if everything turns out well we would love to see pictures if you are comfortable.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt

Hello everybody! So far everything is looking...

Hello everybody!
So far everything is looking good. I don't have peeling yet because I've been keeping aquaphor on the areas 24/7. But, everything looks fine. I barely have any swelling under eyes, it is not sore anymore, and I am happy to have had this done. It is important for everyone who receives laser treatments to sleep in an upright position for the first two days. I think that's why I don't have puffiness or swelling. Still too early to tell the results because my skin is repairing itself. I will keep you all posted.

you got to be kidding that it didn't hurt??? I was in pain an hour afterward. They were running behind, so I think they did a rush job on me today. I think it was like around less than 20 minutes for the whole face and eyelids. I paid for eyelids , but eyelids weren't done, but only around the eye area (lateral sides of my eyes and under my eyes, but isn't that part of a face???? I was there 20 minutes before my appointment and the nurse came in at exactly 10:00 a.m., so what do some of you thinik out there???? I am wondering if anyone out there that had more like a 9.5 pain level like me????
Katy Plastic Surgeon

Low cost and high professionalism and expertise.