Microderm/facial -Katy, TX

Houston Plastic Surgeon

Loved the experience at this office and I can already see a noticable difference in my complexion. I had several questions about the right thing to do to maintain and other services. The ladies in the office were very friendly and helpful! Even though it is a plastic surgery office they offer so many more services in a comfortable and private office setting. I bought a few products while I was there and I was surprised that they cost the same as what I currently bought at Sephora. The difference was that at Sephora I am usually playing the "guessing game" for what my face needs but here they were able to recommend the right products for me.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Microdermabrasion community.