After Treatment I Was Still Hairy... Down There! - Katy, TX

One of my friends had it done on her fine, dark...

One of my friends had it done on her fine, dark facial hair and never regretted doing it. Another did her bikini line and told me not to shave before the appointment. WRONG. I got to their office. I was told to go home and shave, and book another appt or I could shave with their cheap-o razor. I have very coarse hair. If I shave tonight, by tomorrow night I have stubble. I went ahead and butchered myself in the office.

She did the treatment. Felt like heat and zapping, but it was bearable. Smelled like burning hair. SO, I waited the 3 mos as directed by the office. No slowing of growth. Did the 2nd treatment. Nada. After paying for the sessions (I can't remember how many were included) the "specialist" decides to tell me that my hair may grow a LITTLE slower, but won't be "GONE FOR GOOD" She told me I was better off waxing.

This only gives me about 3 days of smooth. And honestly the worst part of shaving for me was the "bumps" and itching as my hair grew back along with toilet paper boogers left behind. NOT attractive. So, they got my money, and I have my hair. To stay bare I just grin. And shave. Constantly.

I chose this provider by community magazine that was close to my home. No instructions were given before the appointment. Had me basically dry shave at their office, and while I was drying off, they opened the door without knocking, exposing me to all the office staff. Plus, they took all of the money up front and of course, there are no refunds.