Revision Rhinoplasty - Katonah, NY

I had originally had a rhinoplasty done by dr...

i had originally had a rhinoplasty done by dr.losquadro about two years ago. this was after i had a previous nose surgery that had left me looking pretty terrible. i was happy with the initial result but after two years ( and all the swelling had gone down) i noticed that the sides of my nose lacked definition and seemed kind of blobby ( because of my thick skin). so i talked to him and told him how i felt about it and and almost immediately scheduled a revision for next to nothing ( i mostly just payed for the hospitals time and the surgery room) . i am barely a week out of it and i am already extremely happy. he addressed all the issues that i had felt were bothering me. dr losquadro is a very talented plastic surgeon and i would recommend him to anyone . he may be young but he knows what he's doing and you can tell he likes what he does. great guy, great job. I'm completely satisfied so far. i will update in the future when the swelling goes down further.
Westchester Facial Plastic Surgeon

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf! Did Dr. L. do your primary rhinoplasty as well?
I'm happy for you and look forward yo reading your updates and seeing your results! Thanks for sharing.