Two Day to Have Tummy Tuck

I am 25 year old male. I have lost weight from 133...

I am 25 year old male. I have lost weight from 133 kg to 80 kg.
Although i am quite better looking now but left with hanging stomach skin
it is more than a year from all diet, gym and exercise. Now want to have perfect body!
I have been schedule for tummy tuck on Sunday ! Will be admitted tomorrow at hospital
though I am nervous but hope it will went good will post picture of my stomach as soon as possible!

Sorry for late posting

I ran away from surgery on a day before and opted for heavy gym workout, diet and exercise even have thermage therapy but nothing work so finally i decided to re visit my decision and have my tummy tuck on 17 February 2014. Now I am 3 week post operation. Believe me it is one of the best decision of my life.

My post and pre op pics

Picture ant that clear will soon post more clear pic and post op and update all the experience of mine having it and it is hundred percent worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What make me more happier

I did not face any complications, except little on incision of one of my drain, it want painful as I imagine. Scarring isn't bad at all!!! Like a thin line that isnt noticeable from far much. Even the scar at belly button is really good, although it worries me a little when doc remove the dressing from it. Plus most of stretch mark gone and which are let isnt looking that bad and the results are improvinf day by day

Here is the final result afer 4 month