mactactemy and reverse abdominolplasty - Karachi, Pakistan

Worried third plastic surgery in four month....

Worried third plastic surgery in four month. Little worried about scar as there is lot of skin but i am mentally prepare for scar rather loose skin
I am plannning to have laser resurfing after the scar heal
Will post picture of my chest I already have a circumferential tummy tuck. I am satisfied wth it. This is the last surgery my body willo be normal after i lost 60 kg but scars and stretch marks will be there :-((

Excited

Excited little nervous. Just ignoring diet but will be more particular frm tommorrow

I cant wait for surgery so excited

From beginning i have enlarge chest, it didn't even go flat with diet. All of my life i want flat chest. Am happy :-)))))))))))

Will be admitted tomorrow

very near

Done with it

yesterday i was home. Every thing went fine but it was so painful. Still there is pain at nipples. Will post post surgery pictures

post operation pic

Result ar e good

Its improving but swelling is there. Now using silicone sheet to reduce scar appearence
Dr Mazhar Nizam

this is the new doctor which my previous doctor suggested as he is not expert in this kind of sugery

GOOD LUCK ON YOUR SURGERY !
Consult dr syed arif hussain at park lane hospital. He is one of the best in pakistan, for sure he will help you and you will be happy with the result. He did my gyno surgery and i am quite happy with the results. You Can see my pictures.
Nope he cant, only dr mazhar and dr shahab baig of Karachi can do reverse tummy tuck. It quite advance. Dr mazhar also sit at Hill Park Hospital
Oh you got this one!   Final phase will be over soon and I can't wait to see these results.
Thanks alot! Final phase yeah :) Excited
You should be very excited!!