Xeomin Did Not Work for my Glabellar Lines - Kapolei, HI

My eye doctor first gave me Botox, followed by...

My eye doctor first gave me Botox, followed by Dysport, then Xeomin - of all three treatments for my glabellar lines (all different times of course), Xeomin had to have been the least effective. I had to go back for a touch up 2 weeks after absolutely no results. The shots also hurt and bled a lot compared to Botox and Dysport. I don't see this eye doctor anymore.

Online

Thank you for sharing this story with us. Just to make sure I'm understanding correctly, was this your regular eye doctor, or was this an Oculoplastic Surgeon?

This was an ophthalmologist

Ok, thanks for filling me in. If you ever decide to try any of the neurotoxins with a different doctor please let us know how it goes for you!

i also tried xeomin a couple weeks ago and did not have a good experience or results with it. i bled, small pin dots visible after stopped bleeding. and i bruised badly under my left eye. and, the results are not taut and smooth enough. i have done botox maybe two times prior and LOVED the results. much smoother forhead and glabella (11 lines betw eyebrows). i never bled from botox. i only tried the xeomin because my nurse or clinician (or whatever she is) told me about their special offer for $11 per unit vs 15 for botox..... MISTAKE

Hmm, bruising and bleeding sound more like they could be injector technique than product issues. Did you have the same injector as before?

yes same injector as on two occasions before.

Well I guess on the plus side, at least now you know what doesn't work for you.