IPL Hyperpigemented my Skin - Kansas

I had an IPL from a clinic by a licensed nurse...

I had an IPL from a clinic by a licensed nurse practioner. Using an IPL vasculite by Lumenis, he hyperpigmented the melasma and sun spots on my face. They became much darker! I was so upset. Later on, a dermatologist said he could fix it with a Palomar fractional laser. He did lighten the spots. Sadly, he also cause lipoatrophy in my face and I was permanently disfigured. Don't do lasers or IPL!

Kellogg Clinic

He hyperpigmented spots on my skin. He should have known not to use IPL on my darker complexion. He was nice, he admitted he did wrong to my face. Then he lied in my medical records.

hmmm. I just posted and I'm 1 day post and freaking out a bit. I have very dark spots and big dark patches on my face. A nurse practitioner did the IPL. Hoping that they will fade.

I normally have good skin. I'm fair but olive and I just wanted to remove some of the reddish tone and shrink the pores. The nurse fried me. I had numbing cream on and it felt like someone burned my face. She said that it was supposed to feel like a bad sunburn.
ugh

Megan, I had fat loss all over my face. Absolutely everywhere. Did you realize there is a little fat in the forehead?

Wow, again I'm so sorry to hear. I suppose when you bring it up, it makes sense there could be a light layer of fat in the forehead, but no, I never had really even thought about it.

Please keep us posted on how you are doing.

folks with uneven skin-tone or krecfles. One option is to use a foundation primer concealer or a BB cream underneath the foundation. You would place the primer or concealer only over the area(s) that

My goodness, I'm so sorry to hear about your experience. Do you mind me asking what areas of your face were affected by the lipoatrophy?