Septoplasty, Turbinates, UPPP - Kansas City, MO

Terrible quality septo incited the other un-needed...

Terrible quality septo incited the other un-needed work/s. How can this be remedied? My life is over. He left me w/ a very crooked bite (from the terribly positioned/shaved septum, valve collapse, and numerous other issues that he of course would not address, and went on these fool's errands and had other unneccessary stuff done. Unbeleiveable.

I'm sorry you're so unhappy with your septoplasty. Do you have photos to put up so we can understand better your predicament?

I do not. The biggest screw-up/problem incite was bone he cut out of my "nasal floor," which was likely depressed because of a cheek/orbital fracture I suffered as the result of an assault/robbery, which KU hospital overlooked, and then suspended me as a patient because I received multiple inconsistent opinions afterward, and tried to get in to see the guy whom does reconstructive repairs there, but can't see him because he is under the same roof. They really give some of these "people" whom are in the field of "care" way too much power to dictate and screw up lives. Cannot find ANYONE locally or affordably to correctly address and remedy all this surgical wrong done to me because of the KU "conspiracy" as my family and I refer to it. Thanks for your concern though.
Hi do you have ens? And was your turbinates cut? Mines were not cut but my septum has been shaved at the bottom and i feel too much air in my left nostril awkward feeling dry nose etc
Gary Y Shaw

This surgeon was trying to ping-pong me back to his dentist whom referred me to him. It was so obvious after the fact;His peers around town ask in disgust who performed my septoplasty.