Don't Cringe when the Camera Comes out Anymore!! Laser Lipo of the Neck - Kansas City, MO

I had liposuction of the neck. It was a quick...

I had liposuction of the neck. It was a quick procedure. Took 2 valium beforehand, which helped dealing with the weirdness of the procedure, but it didn't hurt.

My entire life I have had a heavy neck and double chin, no matter what weight I am at. I think it made my face look masculine. I HATED seeing myself in photos. This terrible feeling would come over me every time someone pulled out a camera. I'd try to position my head to minimize the neck (you know what I'm talking about if this is your problem area too).

I had the laser lipo of the neck in April. There was a fairly dramatic improvement that day, but then the swelling took over and I looked about the same as before for the next few weeks. Dr. Vargas explained that it would take months for the final results to show. I actually didn't realize that and thought it would work more quickly. Anyway, after a month or two I was already satisfied with the results, but little did I know that even MORE improvement would happen. Seriously, at 6 months out, I have a totally different neck line. So I am beyond thrilled with the results. My neck just keeps getting tigher and looking better.

I think this procedure isn't always appropriate (like if you are older and have too much skin laxity) but since I am 37 and have fairly resilient skin, it was the best thing ever. I am so happy I did it.
Kansas City Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Vargas is great. She performed surgery on both my husband and my son when she was an ENT surgeon, so I already knew her. I didn't even get other consultations because I had faith that she would do a fantastic job, and she absolutely did. Her demeanor is very approachable and friendly, and I imagine that she treats her patients the same as she treats her good friends. Every single staff member I met has been wonderful as well.

Thank you for your honest and positive review!! So happy you are enjoying your excellent results!
Hello there, I am glad you had a great recovery and are happy with your results.