An Expensive and an Affordable 1064 Yag Laser Experience - Kansas City, MO

I used a local laser hair removal place, where I...

I used a local laser hair removal place, where I paid 800 dollars for underarm.I was very pleased with the results after 6 treatment. Before I would shave in the morning and by evening I would have a 5 o'clock shadow.it was very embarrassing at the gym. Now I tweeze the 2 fine hairs that come out,nothing like it used to be. The pain was there I'm not going to lie it felt like somebody was flickering at a sunburn.

These days I am doing the full Brazilian laser hair removal with the 1064 yag same laser as it was used on my underarms. This place had a Groupon so I paid less than 300 dollars for 6 treatments. I have completed treatment number 2 and the person sold me a benzocaine cream which I apply 45 minutes beforehand. She also uses a cold gel before using the laser and it makes quite the difference on the pain level. my hair is fine but I have very dark hair which creates dark ingrown hairs and a shadow. Even though it's only my second treatment I can already see bald spots.even if I still get hair after the treatment is complete I don't see how it's going to be annoying like it used to be. Laser has definitely changed my life I would totally recommend it to everyone.

Just want to post this link, i've gotten laser hair removal through groupon as welll, if a person knows what to look for they can find great places at a great deal there... http://alternaluxe.blogspot.com/2013/01/how-to-choose-laser-hair-removal.html
Spa Catalina

Found through Groupon, great deal, great service by aesthetician, only thing is that first appt I waited 15 min after completed paperwork. Overall a great experience and so far I'm a very happy client.