RNY By: John Price at St. Lukes - Kansas City, MO

I've had a pleasureable experiance before, during,...

Also Dr. Price and his staff gave quite abit knoweledge that has helped me to continue my journey without any complication's or setback's. I weighed 253 lbs at the time of surgery and as of today May 17th, 2012: I weigh 132lbs, I'm 5 4 1/2. I've gotten off my diabete's, blood pressure, cholesteroel, asthma medication's along with getting off my cpap machine :).

I'm now enjoying doing activitie's with my adult children, grandchildren and the rest of my family that I was'nt able to do before surgery. Also I've signed up to do a 5K Relay for Life, a 5K for Autism, and a volleyball tournament for Parent's with Special Needs Children :)

Before and After photo's

I had RNY surgery August 13th, 2012 (253 lbs) on the day off surgery photo listed below and as of today May 21st, 2013 (128lbs) photo taken today listed below.

Before and After photo's

Dr. John Price

I've had a pleasureable experiance before, during, and after. I began a 6month preop with a Nutrionist and Excercise Physch and I learned alot on the appropriate food's, portion's during the different stage's along with the best excercise's to prepare me for my new chapter in life. Also Dr. Price and his staff gave quite abit knoweledge that has helped me to continue my journey without any complication's or setback's.