Awesome - Kansas City, MO

I recieved botox from Hannah Vargas, MD. I have...

I recieved botox from Hannah Vargas, MD. I have had botox before and paid $450 for my entire face with a groupon. I paid a little less than I paid for the groupon botox. I think the quailty is better and she also answered my questions about other procedures I was interested in. I'm sticking with botox and retinol for right now. I still have fine lines under my eye (I'm a perfectionist), but the crows feet a dramtically improved and hopefully this will prevent deep lines.
Kansas City Facial Plastic Surgeon

Hannah Vargas, MD is an awesome doctor. I was happy I had an actual doctor do my botox. She answered all my questions kindly. Botox was cheaper than a groupon special I used, but I'm also 27 so she didn't have to use a lot more units than some other patients.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Botox community.